Top 5 Places for Fried Chicken in Toronto
February 15, 2017
Where to eat in Parkdale
February 01, 2017
Treat your sweetie to a delicious food tour this Valentine’s Day
January 19, 2017
Gift Certificates for the Holidays
November 18, 2016
Best Places to Eat in Toronto’s Little Tokyo
August 25, 2016
Discover Toronto’s food scene with us
Welcome to Savour Toronto. We are a team of passionate local food experts who are dedicated to offering enriching culinary experiences.
We know all the best places to enjoy great food and drinks in the city from upscale restaurants, one-of-a-kind eateries, and gourmet food shops to local breweries and wine bars.
We look forward to hosting your next food adventure by sharing the stories of the people behind the food and introducing you to Toronto’s vibrant food scene. We are proud to collaborate with some of the city’s best local chefs, food artisans, tastemakers and restaurateurs.
Besides featuring a curated selection of tastings on our unique tours and events, we also provide our guests the opportunity to explore Toronto’s rich history, architecture, and cultural influences.
We will also keep you up to date with the latest food and drink news in Toronto through our blog, newsletters and social media channels.
Let us be your guide to great food and fun!
Why Savour Toronto?
- Discover Toronto’s best restaurants, eateries, cafes, and food shops
- Indulge in a variety of delicious food and drink tastings
- Get the VIP experience with small, intimate groups (up to 12 guests)
- See the city through the eyes of a local expert guide
- Explore vibrant neighbourhoods for their history, culture and significance
- Support locally owned businesses that are making a positive impact through their work and the communities that surround them
In need of some gift-spiration? We offer gift certificates to all of our food tours. This is a wonderful way to treat that food connoisseur on your gift list with a delicious and memorable experience. Give them something you know they will love!
Here’s how it works:
- $84.75 Gift Certificate is redeemable towards our Best of the West along Dundas West & Ossington Avenue
- $73.45 Gift Certificate is redeemable towards our Kensington Krawl in Kensington Market
- $56.50 Gift Certificate is redeemable towards our Le Tour de Café in Corktown and Riverside
- $84.75 Gift Certificate is redeemable towards our Old Chinatown along Dundas West & Spadina
- Or select any amount that can be applied to any of our featured food tours.
Gift Certificates are valid for 12 months, so your recipient will have plenty of time to redeem their gift. Just check out our calendar for 2017. New tour dates are continuously added throughout the year!
Buying a gift certificate:
Just choose your Gift Certificate, add a personal message if you wish, enter an email address then hit send. Voilà!
We are also happy to mail your Gift Certificate (within Canada). Please make note a $3.00 printing fee will be added.
To purchase a Gift Certificate, please visit our online shop or call us at 1-855-472-8687 (1-855-4-SAVOUR).